Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LADY GAGA FOR V MAGAZINE: 1ST LOOK


GAGA IS DEFINITELY BACK! V Magazine finally revealed the first of 4 covers for their V85 Icons & Ingenues September issue. She has been spotted wearing many of Saint Laurent looks these past few days and continued to do so on this cover. I must say she looks beautiful. I'm loving the natural hair colour and I mean CUSTOM SAINT LAURENT! WOW! Also, her body is looking great! 

Lady Gaga wears custom Saint Laurent cropped sequin tuxedo jacket with raw denim skinnies. 

Photography by Inez & Vinoodh, styling by Brandon Maxwell, hair by Yadim and makeup by Shay Ashual.

Inside the issuse, Gaga posses wearing a Calvin Klein tank top. On face, Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation B30. On eyes, YSL Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils No 1. On lips, YSL Rouge Pur Couture No 51 Corail Urbain. 










In the "GAGA STRIKES BACK" story, she speak about what is to come with her new album ARTPOP. 

THE NEW ARTIST

It was 10pm on the East Coast when the call came through. On the line? None other than Lady Gaga and Marina Abramović. They were speaking to each other from distant lands, but the vibe was that of artistically-minded BFFs having an intellectual sleepover. While on the phone with V's editor Sarah Cristobal, the discussion evolved from the origins of ARTPOP to Gaga's experiences as a young, creatively-willed teenager and her thoughtful ruminations on art in general:

"I thought about Pop Art and how the dominant subject matter was always the celebrity or the pop-culture icon on the canvas, and then I thought to myself, But what I have tried endlessly to become through my work is a celebration of my differences through art, with myself as the canvas, as opposed to me as the subject matter, being put on the canvas. I don’t want to be an icon in just one form. I want to be an icon in many forms. So that’s where it began."
 - vmagazine.com

You can pre-order the 4 copies and box set at shop.vmagazine.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment